Hello to our valued pet parents!
We hope that you are staying well and coping as best you can.
We are happy to announce that we will re-open our hospital to you, allowing 1 pet parent for each visit, on Monday February 28th.
We appreciate your patience as we have used best practices to keep our hospital running smoothly and our staff healthy as we navigated our way through this challenging pandemic. This approach has allowed us to provide uninterrupted care to your beloved fur babies.
We will continue to do our best to ensure that your pet feels as comfortable as possible during their visit with us.
What you need to know when you visit:
1) Wear a mask when you bring your pet to the hospital. Our preference is that you wear an N95 mask as they are the most protective but surgical masks are acceptable. Please no cloth masks.
2) Bring a cell phone. Please call the hospital when you arrive (519 748 6638). Do not leave a message- please call back if the line is busy. Please wait in your car. Our Registered Veterinary Technician will call you when we are ready to bring you into the hospital. She will discuss the reason on your pet's visit and record the important information you provide. You will then come into the hospital for your appointment.
3) Covid screening will remain in place: Please DO NOT come into the hospital if:
- You have tested positive for Covid 19 in the past 5 days.
- You have a fever, chills, cough, vomiting or diarrhea.
- You are caring for someone who has tested positive for Covid 19.
- You had close contact with a positive case in the past 5 days.
4) 1 pet parent is permitted for each visit ( exceptions can be made for end of life appointments).
5) We will continue using Curbside pick- up of food or medications: please call when you arrive at the curb at 519-748-6638. We will take payment over the phone and leave your purchase on the table outside our door.
6) Food and non-prescription products: Now available online at MyVetStore. We can sign you up and even place your order for you if you are not comfortable doing this on your own. Products can be delivered straight to your door! We encourage everyone to use this easy and accessible service.
If you have any questions or concerns about our protocols please contact us. We are truly appreciative of your patience and cooperation during these difficult times.
We are excited to see all of you again!
Thank you and stay well.