Hello to our valued pet parents!
We hope that you are staying well and coping as best you can. As we head into another lock down, our priorities throughout the pandemic have not changed. The safety of our staff and clients and the delivery of high quality and timely medical care to our patients remain our focus.
This is why we are not permitting clients into the hospital. We are not able to maintain physical distancing in our hospital. We will continue our curbside and telemedicine protocols for the foreseeable future. We will continue to do our best to ensure that your pet feels as comfortable as possible during their visit with us.
As you can appreciate, an outbreak of COVID19 in our staff could be catastrophic to the delivery of our services to you and your pet family. Because of this, we continue to adhere to rigorous cleaning protocols and we wear PPE at all times when interacting with clients and other staff members.
These are the ways that you can help make your visit to our hospital as stress free as possible:
1) Wear a mask when you bring your pet to the hospital. You will be interacting with a registered veterinary technician (RVT) and this will keep both of you safe
2) Put your dog on a non-retractable leash and ensure its collar or harness is well fitted. Our RVT will add another leash to ensure your dog remains safe as they are brought into the hospital
3) Bring a cell phone. Please call the hospital when you arrive (519 748 6638). Do not leave a message- please call back if the line is busy. Once your pet has been examined by our veterinarian, you will receive a phone call in approximately 10-15 minutes. Please be available to speak with the veterinarian (the call may come in on an unlisted number). If the wait time is longer because of emergencies, we will inform you when you arrive
4) If you have concerns about your pet coming into the hospital without you, please let us know at the time your appointment is scheduled. We will work with you to find the best solution for everyone
5) Curbside pick- up of food or medications: please call when you arrive at the curb at 519-748-6638. We will take payment over the phone and leave your purchase on the table outside our door
6) Food and non-prescription products: Now available online at MyVetStore. We can sign you up and even place your order for you if you are not comfortable doing this on your own. Products can be delivered straight to your door! We encourage everyone to use this easy and accessible service.
If you have any questions or concerns about our protocols please contact us. We are truly appreciative of your patience and cooperation during these difficult times.
We miss seeing all of you!
Thank you and stay well.